10.30.2010

HALLOWEEN B:0:0





Here we are with a couple of neighbor kids--a crazy vampire/devil and a vampiress. I love that they made up their costumes.  They are the coolest kids.



We had a killer ward-Trunk-or-Treat on Thursday. So really our Halloween was Thursday, but tonight we dressed again in our best. The girl was Aerial. The boy was going to be a cowboy, then a gnome, then finally, finally put on a shark costume at Oldnavy so I purchased it. He walked out of the store wearing it because he wouldn't try on any of his previous costumes. He was pooped. I think he is starting to get messed up on naps. I hope he's not giving them up. He just randomly falls asleep in random places. It cracks me up. Dave was Prince Dastan and I was Princess Tamina from Prince of Persia. I loved that everybody at the ward party thought he was Nephi. Lets just say I also loved all the nasty wigs we wore :0)


7 comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

So cute!! And yes, I'm loving the wigs as well!

Katy said...

Dave cracks me up!!:)

Lindsay said...

Great costumes! Prince of Persia- so creative! You guys look great! Aspen is such a doll!

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

that's hilarious. I love aspen's costume

Robin said...

Ahhh-mazing! Thank you very much. I still haven't seen the movie but want to soon!

Alison said...

wow you guys are awesome!!! i had a lot of catching up with your blog. glad things are going well up north. good luck with your new calling...you will be one busy woman!

triplej said...

FUN...I forgot we took that picture. The girls loved that you posted it. What fun neighbors.