8.24.2010

made me cry a little

I am not one of those people that becomes obsessed with something just because it's the thing to do...you know twi-hards, mom parties and so on...but I am still, after all these years obsessed with "Harry and Friends". Ever since my working in child education I have had a love for all things in the wizarding world. When I worked here, in the summers when I wasn't at the elementary school, we would have a whole week devoted to harry potter. (mainly due to my boss cassie) In fact, we would have the famous sorting hat ceremony. It was delightful. So when I saw this...I cried a little bit.--It was an emotional book for me.









Funny thing, we have a great family in our ward/neighborhood that have a slight obsession with Harry P. Since our little girl isn't quite old enough for all "scariness", I haven't yet introduced it to her. Well the oldest girl in this family made our girl her very own Hermione Granger wand. It's pretty much all that she can talk about now. "Expectus Petronum!" is the saying in our house. We will have to be patient for a couple years...'cause I am really excited.



{the last ones were just for my entertainment today, the girl took them while I was writing this post}

 







1 comment:

Alyssa Coberly said...

um can we talk about how adorable her suspenders are for a minute here? ADORABLE