8.27.2010

just for a minute

So I am a bit sad today. I am suppose to be doing the TOU 1/2 tomorrow morning :0( but since my recovery took a little longer than expected, I am going to be focusing on the  red rock relay   which I am stoked for. It's like a chilled out "Wasatch back". They only take...I think...200 teams.


just for a minute...for all you gals I wanted to get personal:

{I know that women our age don't necessarily worry about doing their "self-exams", but do them. Please. They say it's rare for us to have any problems, but there is still a chance. About 5 years ago I found something...( a few somethings) I was like 22. Crazy young. When I went to the doctor, she thought that they might be just cysts and she wasn't too worried...but just to be safe, she wanted to order an ultra-sound. Well they ended up finding like 7 total Benign lumps. Over the years, I have just had to do routine ultra-sounds (every 6 mo.) not a big deal--but every now and again, as my doctor would say "they grow to be the size of Chicago or Cleveland and they have to be taken out to be biopsied". It kind of sucks to have to have surgery every couple of years, but I am glad that I have stayed on top of them so that if anything was wrong that I would be early in the game. I hate being personal, but I have had a few friends think they might have found "something" lately and I have talked to them about it-- I wanted to share my experience because being too careful is sometimes okay:0)}

go to this place to read up on information that saves lives

P.S. School is in session...the girl starts after labor day-- Here are a few of our favorite picks for this school year:




{moto jacket-oldnavy}


{glitter side-zip boot--Oldnavy}



{kids suspenders--american apperal}

1 comment:

Salem said...

Oh my. Can you please dress my children? Love it all...