9.21.2010

Back in my days of working at "GAP", I met some pretty cool and crazy chickas. One of my favs was the Emily Frame aka. Emily Kartchner then. She was always in the mood to joke and didn't care about being uptight.  She could always put together a great outfit. She is now married, has one cute little baby boy and is a stylist/business guru. Check out her etsy site and her site (21st & Ivy) she contributes too. She's great and if you are wondering how to put together a week of outfits with a few great pieces read this post. She's awesome. That's all I have to say.



Fall is in the air. It's really cold in the mornings. I have already gotten out the Halloween Decor but Dave won't let me decorate because we will be the only house on the block:0(. I agree it's a little premature. I am actually going to miss summer. These flowers reminded me of summer. So long farewell...Logan Hibernation here we come!


No comments: