9.06.2010

peek into my week


{laguna beach, ca}


let's talk about my forever friend/roomie, robin--I love her and her little family. They are the best. Some of my favorite times in life have been with her. We met at the old Maeser Elementary and bonded over a memorable run in front of the olympic torch--(a pee your pants type of experience) I practically lived with her freshman year in the DT on BYU campus. We had slumber parties on her single bed and had chocolate milk at the cafeteria. She showed me her love for the beach and west coast and I showed her my love for the mountains and Utah. We came from opposite worlds, but we are so much the same. She is one of those friends who you know that you were friends before you were born. She is one of the most decent, non-judgemental, fun-loving human beings I know. She just makes life better. I like that I can be serious but also can be a "wild-child" around her...she doesn't care. We have fun.






Oh...ya, and I was crazy and ended up deciding to do the Top of Utah 1/2 the night before. didn't do awesome, but I did finsh it--so I was happy--made me sick though the day after:0(

1 comment:

Robin said...

Congrats on your run. Don't know how you do it! Oh wait, youre a rock star, thats how! We had so much fun. Thanks for coming!