9.11.2010

somewhere else



so this weekend I was suppose to be doing a relay race...but I didn't feel right, you know when something in your life happens and you just don't feel right about it? well a day before, I just decided against it.-- I just watched this--Food, Inc. It made me fully sick, especially as a mother--there is a part about a mother who lost her 2 year old son to e.coli. I don't like being so opinionated, but this documentry moved me. It's so sad to me that it's too expensive for america to eat healthy. I just went to the Cache Valley Farmers market this morning and was glad to be knowing where my food was coming from. Everybody needs to watch this. We are literally killing our bodies. You just want to do something by watching this.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I'm afraid to watch it but I don't want to hurt my family either by giving them bad food...:(